Thursday, April 3, 2008

THE BOOK - in my pocket

I realized that I might be giving the impression that I only read these books.

Actually, my primary reading comes from THE BOOK. I have a Bible program for my Palm-based organizer. I have used it for a couple of years now.

Most recently, I started a rotation of;
  • one chapter from the Old Testament
  • a Psalm (unless I'm on Psalm 119 - that takes a few sessions)
  • a Proverb
  • one chapter from the New Testament
So, my current bookmarks indicate that I'm at;
  • Leviticus 19
  • Psalm 75
  • Proverbs 8
  • James 2
I also have Isaiah 58 bookmarked. I was challenged by a friend to read it, and I still haven't read it enough (it's probably been about 30 or 40 times - it takes a lot of repetition to "get it", and I'm certainly not there yet)

No comments: