Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thought Processes

I think, at some level - we all suffer from A.D.D. (at least I do).

I was going to add another blog, with a focus on what I'm learning. So it would have been something like "rvglearns". It was to be something to keep MY attention. Blogging still isn't a regular practice for me.

Now, here's where it gets to my funny thought processes - I thought to go along with "rvgspeaks", it should be "rvgsits" (and learns - by reading and listening), then I thought that I would round out the set with "rvgrollsover" (but - that's just not going to happen!), finishing off with "rvg_goodboy".

I'd say that one still applies - worded differently. I'm definitely looking for "good boy", but I'll use better words; "well done, good and faithful servant" (come and share your master's happiness!!)

I really do need to put "thoughts to paper" to know what I'm thinking.

No comments: